ArtsCape's Art Exhibition
for North West, Tasmania
1st - $1200 Waratah Wynyard Council*
2nd - $650 Ruth Forrest *
3rd - $650 Gavin Pearce*
$200 ArtsCape Prize
$200 People's Choice
* denotes acquisitional prize
Winners will be selected by representatives from our award sponsors.
Most prizes are acquisition and this should be taken into consideration when entering.
This is an art prize that aims to showcase the incredible local artists from our beautiful and remote region of Tasmania. We encourage all members of the Cradle Coast region to enter their artworks.
At ArtsCape we are looking at ways in which to bring together a community of like minded people and to show off the diversity of creatives in our remote and regional area.
This Exhibition will be showcased over the busiest time for our region, The Bloomin Tulip Festival.
Entrants must be current residents of the North West or Cradle Coast Region in Tasmania.
North West Resident: From Smithton to Ulverstone, Cradle Coast and surrounds.
ENTRY per person: one 1x1 metre maximum.
2D artworks of any medium accepted (excluding photography)
$30 entry fee: includes a membership to ArtsCape’s Friends of the Gallery
Artist have an opportunity to sell their art work should it not be selected for a prize
(include a commission on top of a sale price)
To enter please download the form below and bring it with you on the drop of date
to the ArtsCape building, 45 Jackson Street Wynyard.
If you are unable to make that date then please contact us to make special arrangements.
Artwork Drop Off: 8th Oct 10-2pm (or by prior arrangement)
Opening Night and Winners Announcement: 13th of Oct 6pm
The winners will be announced at the opening and selected artworks will be exhibited during the busiest time of the year in the town of Wynyard, The Bloomin' Tulip Festival.
*Full Terms and conditions can be found at the bottom of this page
Entry form can be downloaded from above.
You may complete the entry form on the drop off days, or send it to our email: email@example.com
All entries must be accompanied by the entry fee of $30 to be eligible for judging.
Payment can be made on the drop off dates
Terms & Conditions
* Entries can be any 2D artwork medium - excluding photography
*Artscape will collect a 15% commission on artworks sold during the exhibition
*Late collections will be kept at Artscape for a period of 1 month only before becoming property of ArtsCape
*Entry is made under the understanding that some prizes are acqusitional.
*The entrant must reside on the north-west coast of Tasmania
* All judges decisions are considered final and correspondence shall not be entered into
* Entrant is responsible for delivery and collection of their artwork within the given timeframes
* All entered artwork will undertake a selection process depending on the size and amount of entries received
* Whilst all care shall be taken, ArtsCape is not responsible for any loss or damage that occurs during the process
*Wet works shall not be accepted
*All entered works should be framed and presented with a hanging wires or points
* Only entries accompanied by an entry fee shall be eligible for entry into the competition and final selection process
* ArtsCape inc. reserves the right to use images of art works for promotional purposes only